Website Isixi Private Limited
Job Description :
* Responsible for sourcing, mapping, transforming and extracting data from a wide variety of source systems
* Create dataset processes for data modeling, mining, and production.
* Build robust, efficient and reliable data pipelines ; generating new or existing datasets to existing data pipelines
* Create, build, test architectures and processing workflows ; ensure that the architecture meets business requirements.
* Write and maintain documentation on workflows, processes and integrations. Monitor workflows and scripts to make sure data is flowing as expected
* Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality
* Responsible for both the operations and research & insights side to ensure that software is supporting their functions as needed.
* Ensuring compliance with data governance and security policies
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Information Technology, or equivalent disciplines
* Knowledge of database design principles
* Knowledge in ETL/ELT, automated data quality testing, QA and documentation, data warehousing, data modelling, and data wrangling
* Knowledge in reporting technologies (e.g PowerBI, OBIEE) is a plus
* Ability to discover and highlight unique patterns/trends within data to identify and solve complex problems
* Effective communication skills (verbal and written), documentations skills, and interpersonal skills
* Ability to adhere to deadlines and manage multiple tasks at one time
* High attention to detail
* Ability to learn new skills and systems