Website Robert Walters
Staffing and Recruiting
An exciting Country Manager (Education) job is now made available at a top multinational company in the education industry.
About The Country Manager (Education) Role
The Country Manager is responsible for creating and initiating plans and defining the overall business strategy for business growth, expansion and conversion.
- Identify and define key customer segments within the Indonesian market by analysing the global product portfolio’s compatibility and appeal
- Formulate comprehensive strategies and marketing tactics aimed at significantly enhancing awareness among the identified key customer segments in Indonesia
- Devise and implement robust marketing KPI metrics that effectively gauge the success and impact of marketing initiatives
- Establish and cultivate relationships with schools and universities to drive business growth by leveraging their influence and networks
- Lead the execution of local lead generation activities while actively participating in the creation, production, and distribution of marketing materials
- Responsible for overseeing budgets, ensuring optimal expense planning, and maintaining vigilant cost controls to achieve cost-effectiveness
- Efficiently manage local administrative tasks such as invoicing and visa preparation while adhering to established timelines
To succeed in this Country Manager (Education) role, you must be comfortable in creating marketing plans, business strategy, and leading a team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing and sales or related fields
- Preferably with seven years’ experience in B2C industry, especially in handling Sales/Marketing
- Strong business acumen and commercial instincts
- Indonesian with experience in studying and living abroad will be an added value
- Fluency in both written and verbal English
This top multinational company in Education industry is growing its business globally and strong expansion across all developing markets.
If you are a driven candidate who wants to take your career to the next level, this Country Manager (Education) role is the right opportunity for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.