Website Robert Walters
Staffing and Recruiting
An exciting Country HR Manager job has just become available at a global industrial manufacturing company in Jakarta.
About The Country HR Manager Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will provide overall HR leadership to the organisation and be a strategic partner to the business while designing and implementing a scalable HR strategy for the company.
- Manage and oversee the HR team on a day-to-day basis including supervising, developing, motivating and guiding in order to achieve department and company goals according to set standards as per company’s policies and guidelines
- Focus on organisational development and talent acquisition and development, to increase organisational productivity and maximise performance, to drive culture transformation and changes in order to reach organisational strategic and operational objectives
- Plan, develop and implement short to medium-term country HR action plans in order to support the achievement of the company’s goals
- Lead, monitor or support the progress of any strategic programs, supporting initiatives and contribute to support projects
- Review employee benefits programmes by assessing benefit needs, analysing trends and recommending enhancement or changes to benefit programs to management in order to ensure compliance and equity within the country
To succeed in this role, you must have must have hands-on experience and excellent knowledge of all aspects of human resources management.
- Degree in human resource management or equivalent
- At least 10 years of solid HR generalist experience with strong stakeholder management and business partnering skills
- Strong business acumen, analytical thinking, and leadership skills
- Strategic thinker with the ability to be hands-on when required
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- In-depth knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
This reputable organisation needs no introduction and an expert in its field. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right person in this Country HR Manager job. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.