Website Amar Bank
Who are we?
Amar Bank is one of the most technologically advanced digital banks in Indonesia. Our leading digital lending product, Tunaiku has the distinction of being the first FinTech product in Indonesia. We are also the first digital bank on the cloud. As the first profitable digital bank, we managed to get listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange.
How did we manage to do that?
We are changing people’s perception of a bank. We believe we are the innovators who combine customer focus principles with creating technology-based impact. We incorporate freedom and flexibility as part of our startup working culture DNA to encourage innovation in creating better financial solutions for the banking industry. We think of ourselves as, ‘A technology company with a banking license’. For this reason, we ‘Act like a FinTech, and think like a Bank.’
How did it all start?
Founded on March 15, 1991, in Surabaya as PT Anglomas International Bank (Amin Bank), the bank was acquired by Tolaram Group and transformed to PT Bank Amar Indonesia (Amar Bank) in 2014. It has then undergone a significant digital transformation to become one of the country’s forerunning fintech institutions through its award-winning digital lending platform, Tunaiku.
Our philosophy, mission, and vision
Technology must impact lives, must improve lives. We exist to provide banking to those who ‘need’ and not only to those who ‘want’. Services when provided to those who need at the time of their need brings smiles. Our vision is to bring 200 million smiles.
More about the bank with startup culture environment
Consist of 1000+ people, you will meet people who love to grow, dream big, and actually have fun at the workplace! We provide a great working environment that pushes people to grow outside their comfort zone. People with high drive and ambition find us a very attractive place to work as their career growth matches their own drive and not any staid policies. Thus we hold the honor of being awarded “Best Place to Work in Indonesia”.Recently Amar Bank was awarded as Inspirational Brand from APEA (Asia Pacific Enterprise Awards) 2022. Of course, our innovation won’t stop here. So if you would love to be a part of it, have a growth mindset, and are constantly hungry for challenges, we invite you to join us in our journey to ‘Impact Lives’.
Join us today and create #unlimitedinnovations!
- Keep abreast of capital market developments, especially regulations that apply in the capital market
- Provide input to BOD in order to comply with the provisions of the Capital Market Law and other relevant regulations
- Become a liaison between the Company and OJK, BEI, also with other relevant external parties
- Create communication strategies and plan, especially external communication strategy (public relation and media relation programs)
- Collaborate with key executives and business units to develop and implement effective and consistent communications to our target audience
- Build and maintain direct relationships with local, regional, national media, regulatory, as well as the industry groups that impact the Companies’ objectives
- Handle media relations activities including responding to media inquiries, arranging media engagement activities, and establishing and maintaining effective relationships with journalists
- Develop new releases and other public/media materials as required from time to timeMaintain and develop corporate website and/or other corporate external communication platforms
- Reviewing corporate documents such as AoA, BOC and/or BOD Resolutions, Corporate Policy, etc. according to the applicable laws and regulations
- Prepare and conduct the Company’s General Meeting of Shareholders
- Provide information to the public regarding the condition of the Company
- Responsible in any corporate actionsOther responsibilities as determined by Management
- Min. 3 years of working experiences in the related field is required for this position
- Familiar and understand related to relevant regulations, such as OJK regulations
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, poise with internal and external clients, creativity and enthusiasm
- Excellent executive level influencing skills, with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively with key business partners, and external services providers
- Have a strong personality with excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to communicate clearly and credibly across multiple audiences, including customers, employees, media, analysts, and more
- Proficiency in English both, written and spokenCommitment to outstanding performance
- Ability to equilibrate priorities and organize work effectively to meet deadlines
- Willingness to tackle a variety of tasks in a rapidly growing office, focused on teamwork