Website Asia Pulp & Paper
- Responsible for handling review agreements, contracts, permit, affair in corporate legal matters
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and agreements documents
- Oversee business developments regarding the agreements handled
- Prepare projects reports in legal scope
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, majoring in Law
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Prefer to have background in financing and capital market
- Fluent in English
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Full WFO with placement in Thamrin – Jakarta