Website ATI Business Group
Your Main Objective
We are looking for a Corporate IT Leader who is responsible for leading the Corporate IT (Operations and Infrastructure) and managing the technology business resilience and governance strategies of the company.
To succeed in this role, you should have accumulated the knowledge of managing IT Operations/Networks/ Infrastructure and be ready to implement your knowledge with hands-on approaches. You must be a sound team player and able to move the team. You must have the related technical knowledge gained through your own experience and the ability to explain technical matters and complications to all kinds of audiences clearly. You must be an independent problem-solver.
Your Main Responsibilities
• Manage Corporate IT activities and projects, such as IT Operations and Infrastructure, DevOps, Cloud Infrastructure, IT Project Management, IT Service Management, and Data Analytics.
• Manage Corporate IT functions, such as DevOps, Database Administrator, System Administrator, Network Engineer, IT Operations Support, IT Operations Administrative, and IT Security and Compliance.
• Manage vendors & suppliers providing IT products & services.
• Maintain good relationships with clients.
• Refresh and maintain corporate-wide IT inventory.
• Define Corporate IT vision and strategies, budget, data management, and technical infrastructure.
• Maintain technology standards and best practices: security, scalability, availability, performance, and monitoring process.
• Manage business risk and compliance, business resilience, and governance strategy of ATI Business Group.
• Remodel IT Infrastructure and Operations business process by using the IT Service Management framework.
• Excellent communication skills in English (both written & spoken)
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related subjects
• Minimum 5 years-worth experience in similar leadership positions carrying similar responsibilities
• Minimum 5 years-worth experience as a technical consultant/analyst or IT hardware/software engineer
• Excellent understanding of IT Service Management and various engineering processes: Agile, CI/CD, observability, automated testing, release, quality, on-call, incidents, and knowledge management.
• Good understanding & working knowledge of current IT trends & innovations
• Good communication and presentation skill
• Preferably certified in relevant ITSM frameworks or able to demonstrate the knowledge through own experience
Be Part of ATI Journey:
Our aim at ATI Business Group in working with our Clients is to support their continued growth by providing cost-effective technology and talented & scalable people resources on demand. ATI’s singular focus on providing services to the travel and hospitality business communities across the globe has been a remarkably successful one. Since commencing in 2002 we now have over 900 employees providing services to our clients across the globe.