Website PT. Softex Indonesia
– Report and support the Head of Communication to manage the day-to-day activities.
– Create the communication materials using a variety of tactics (written communications, presentation materials, zoom, and other online platforms, town halls, etc.).
– Draft messages or scripts for communication materials in written or spoken form.
– Ensures communication messaging and materials are high quality, accurate, and integrated with the tone and voice of the company.
– A creative and passionate storyteller and advocate for company culture.
– Assist and monitor project plans, track schedules and strengthen collaboration with other departments.
– Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications, Marketing or other related fields.
– Minimum 3 years experience in Communications – strongly preferred from a PR agency, start-up or FMCG.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both written and verbal (English and Indonesia).
– Have a strong understanding and experience of multimedia, visual storytelling, and modern communications platforms/channel (zoom, power point).
– Experience in managing and executing events, both internal and external.
– Ability to work independently
– Willing to be placed in Alam Sutera, Tangerang.