Website ATI Business Group
Role of Purposes:
The Commercial & Strategy will be charged with advancing new opportunities to new customers, representing and providing education about ATI’s solutions for potential clients, then bringing them on board. You will develop strategies to prospect, qualify, develop, and establish new business opportunities.
You will build a pipeline and work with operations teams to build out the customer solution, and work with stakeholders and decision-makers across functional teams. You will also work with the cross-functional leadership teams to gain new customers and increase business growth with the existing business.
• Generate new sales leads through various channels including emails and outbound calls, and follow up on marketing campaigns and inbound inquiries.
• Proactively seek new demand with prospective and existing customers via video conferencing, emails, and phone to identify, qualify and cultivate opportunities.
• Maintain daily activity and prospect information, including comprehensive and up-to-date client information.
• Deliver business and pipeline goals, prioritizing outstanding customer experience.
• Discover and understand customer requirements on a business and operational level.
• Work with management to influence and direct sales strategy to continuously improve and accelerate sales.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
• At least three years experience in sales or consulting or equivalent practical experience
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa.
• Experience with marketing or sales support in developing solution messaging, narratives, and value propositions
• Outstanding organizational and project management skills
• Goal-oriented with excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
• Ability to manage the entire sales process from prospecting through close
• Deep understanding of B2B service business and go-to-market strategies
• Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter with an analytical orientation, strategic vision, and strong execution track record
• Creativity to develop robust analytic approaches and translate strategy into practical and measurable actions.
Be Part of ATI Journey:
Our aim at ATI Business Group in working with our Clients is to support their continued growth by providing cost-effective technology and talented & scalable people resources on demand. ATI’s singular focus on providing services to the travel and hospitality business communities across the globe has been a remarkably successful one. Since commencing in 2002 we now have over 700 employees providing services to our clients across the globe.