United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About The Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.
- Melakukan analisa dan klarifikasi terhadap data dan informasi untuk keperluan keputusan kredit yang akurat
- Memberikan opini dan rekomendasi terhadap pengajuan proposal kredit melalui media review sheet, termasuk memo banding, dispensasi & insidentil
- Memastikan bahwa SLA terpenuhi
- Mendukung pertumbuhan bisnis dengan portofolio kredit yang sehat
- Filling dokumen untuk kepentingan Credit Analyst
- Minimum S1 degree
- Male / Female
- Strong analysis for Credit Analyst
- Have skills in data processing and Good communication skills
- Proficient in English
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.