Website Novotel Jakarta Cikini
Accor is a world leader in the hotel industry, present in 110 countries, with more than 5,000 hotels and 10,000 restaurants and bars. The group deploys an integrated hotel ecosystem that is among the most diversified in the sector, notably associating luxury and high-end brands, mid-range and economic offers, exclusive lifestyle concepts, venues for shows and entertainment, clubs, restaurants and bars, private residences, shared accommodation, concierge services and co-working spaces. Accor thus has a portfolio of incomparable brands, led by more than 300,000 employees around the world. More than 65 million members benefit from the group’s complete loyalty program, ALL – Accor Live Limitless.
Do you have a flare for creating culinary delights? Bring your talents as a Chef De Partie to our dedicated kitchen team and build your culinary career today.
As our next Chef De Partie, you will:
• Run your own section of the kitchen, ensuring service is smooth as well as assist with other sections if they require help
• Maintain strong time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure
• Be diligent and adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements & will have an understanding of HACCP management
• Ensure the delivery of high quality product and service—including a la carte dining, breakfast, lunch and dinner with the addition of in-room service and some catering for functions at our onsite conferencing facilities
• Ensure high quality and presentation of food provided to guests, according to property standards and timeframes of service
• Maintain a safe clean and organised work environment with emphasis on high food safety standards
What we are looking for:
• Someone who has ambition, raw talent, and a passion for food
• A person who has the willingness to take on feedback and try new things
• The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-stakes, team environment
• The possession of recognised culinary training and employment experience
• A commercial cookery certification and preferably, you will have obtained safe food handling certificate or food safety supervisor
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/