Website Shangri-La Surabaya
Shangri-La Hotel, Surabaya
Shangri-La Hotels are five-star luxury hotels located in premier city addresses across Asia Pacific, North America, the Middle East, and Europe.
“To treat a stranger as one of our own” characterizes the hospitality one can expect from Shangri-La. Discerning travelers will enjoy world-class service amidst tranquil surroundings, coupled with inspirational architecture and design. The finest dining experiences at every hotel and resort ensure that every palate is pampered, but what makes each stay truly memorable is something even more exquisite and rare – Shangri-La’s special kind of hospitality. Hospitality from the heart.”
A refined oasis of quietude right in the heart of the city, Shangri-La Hotel, Surabaya presents a traditional sense of luxury with timeless Javanese style and warm Indonesian hospitality. Featuring 380 elegant guest rooms and suites, many with stunning panoramic views, the hotel presents a sophisticated ambience in its unique contemporary yet culturally relevant room décor as well as in the exquisite dining venues. Be it for business or leisure, Shangri-La Hotel, Surabaya is the ideal home.
We are looking for Procurement Manager
As Procurement Manager we rely on you to
• Manage and lead the procurement team, and to define the business plan to negotiate and realise negotiated agreements which meet the needs of the Hotel
• Responsible for the end-to-end procurement function of all spend relating categories
• Focus on developing and managing supplier base, build strong relations with the vendors to drive value through the supply chain
• Drive strategic cost improvement initiatives and activities in accordance with the business requirements set forth by Hotel and Regional procurement.
• Innovate and revamp processes, enhance efficiency to meet and exceed service levels
• Consolidate orders/delivery of products to maximise cost efficiency
• Perform risk assessment and measure supplier performance and actively drives vendors assurance program
• Drive the sustainability and Responsible Sourcing within the portfolio
• Demonstrate business mindset to strive for operational excellence
• Manage compliances on contracts and policies
• Prepares monthly Procurement reports
We are looking for someone who:
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar capacity of an International Chain Hotel
• High proficiency in English, both written and verbal
• Good analytical skill, computer literate, and good with MS Excel
• Knowledge of Procurement System CHECK SCM/CPM is a plus
• Good time management & organization skills
• Dependable, accountable, resilient and high self-integrity
• Show consistency between words and actions
• Deliver on commitments
If you are the right person, what are you waiting for? go to the following link!