Website Shangri-La Jakarta
SHANGRI-LA HOTEL, JAKARTA
To accord personalized and prompt service to VIP guests from arrival to departure, to provide all hotel guests and patrons, courteous, tactful and efficient services. To provide guest services as well as supervision in the Guest Relations Department in accordance with the objectives, performance, consistency and quality standards established by Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts.
• Fluency in Mandarin Chinese and English (oral and written)
• For Indonesian citizens: Education or work experience in the China region would be advantageous.
• For non-Indonesian citizens: Working experience in Indonesia would be advantageous.
• University Degree, preferably in Hotel Management
• Previous experience in the hospitality industry would be advantageous but not a requirement.
• Able to work independently, adapt a well-organized, logical approach to deliver quality work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships at all levels.
• Pleasant and charming personality.
• Knowledge of technology, social media, WeChat, WhatsApp etc is essential.
• Must be willing to work flexible hours including weekends and public holidays