Website Bank Jasa Jakarta
- You’re a go-getter with mad juggling skills (or multiple hats) who can thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- You have a strong thirst for knowledge and are driven to find solutions that don’t exist yet.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and extremely resourceful (in your past life you could’ve been a detective)
- You always find a way to get things done without sacrificing the quality of your work, integrity and values. No task is off limits for you.
- You are humble and prioritize the success of the team over your own with an eagerness to help those around you.
- You don’t shy away from challenges and have the ability to bounce back from setbacks.
About This Role
- Gather and analyze data for potential business expansion
- Identify specific business opportunities
- Influence stakeholders to support business projects
- Assist with project management for selected projects
- Coordinate with different departmental teams to produce better business outcomes
- Test business processes and recommend improvements
- Convert roadmap features into smaller user stories
- Write clear and well-structured business requirements/documents
- Identify automation opportunities
- Create reports, dashboards and visualizations to understand business performance
- Analyze process issues and bottlenecks and to make improvements
- Communicate and validate requirements with relevant stakeholders
- Develop and maintain reporting tools
- Perform data discovery, analysis and modeling
- Collaborate with product manager on roadmap planning and prioritization
- Focuses on business applications of the technology also often acts as the bridge between technical & non-technical people
What is required and what we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Economics, Finance, or a related field
- Experience minimum 3 years in Banking Industry
- Prior experience in a consulting role is a plus
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, primarily Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn, adapt, and work in a fast-paced environment