Website Robert Walters
Staffing and Recruiting
An exciting Brand Manager (Retail Beauty) job is now available in a fast-growing local beauty company.
About This Brand Manager (Retail Beauty) Role
The Brand Manager plays a pivotal role in orchestrating the development, implementation, and optimisation of innovative branding and operations for the company objectives.
- Provide clear and concise direction to manage business activities in country-level in order to support specific business objectives across different channels and segments in support of the overall strategic plan
- Build strategic marketing plan and oversee operations to accelerate the business growth through various channels
- Evaluate the impact and trend of marketing initiatives in order to achieve the company goals
- Collect, analyse, and interpret data related to ROI and sales performance by utilising data insights to refine and optimise branding and sales strategies
- Establish and nurture relationships both internally and externally to strengthen the brand’s presence and sales opportunities
To succeed in this Brand Manager (Retail Beauty) role, you must be comfortable in handling Marketing and Operations as well as creating strategic plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing or related fields
- Minimum of five years’ experience in Brand Manager, preferably coming from retail/beauty/personal care industries
- Good understanding in Beauty/Cosmetics knowledge and current market trends
- Fluency in both written and verbal English
This fast-growing local Beauty company in Cosmetics & Personal Care needs no introduction and is a leader in its category.
If you are driven candidate who wants to take your career to the next level with a multinational company, this Brand Manager (Retail Beauty) role is the right opportunity for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.