Website Robert Walters
Staffing and Recruiting
An exciting Assistant Marketing Manager (Fashion) job has now become available at a fast-growing retail company in the fashion category.
About The Assistant Marketing Manager (Fashion) Role
The Assistant Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating, initiating plans, and defining overall marketing strategy that lead to brand growth, awareness and conversion.
- Provide clear and concise direction to manage marketing activities in order to support specific business objectives to achieve the overall strategic plan
- Evaluate and optimise the marketing and pricing strategies
- Create strong analysis regarding market trends and preparing forecasts
- Manage a strong marketing plan to accelerate the business growth through various channels, especially with KOL/influencers
- Manage and oversee marketing events includes brainstorming marketing campaigns, heavy planning to build brand awareness and conduct analysis on pre-and-post events
To succeed in this Assistant Marketing Manager (Fashion) role, you must be comfortable with creating marketing plans, business strategy, and leading a team.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing and sales or related fields
- Preferably with minimum of four years’ experience in retail background/lifestyle/fashion
- A good understanding of KOL, digital marketing, and PR is an added value
- Fluent in both written and verbal English
This fast-growing retail company in the fashion category needs no introduction in its field.
If you are a driven candidate who wants to take your career to the next level, this Assistant Marketing Manager (Fashion) could be the right opportunity for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.