United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
As Approver for Credit Card/ Unsecured Loan, you will be responsible for :
- Review, make decision OR escalate NTB Credit Card/Unsecured loan applications (Credit Card) as per authority
- Review, make decision OR escalate Customer Initiative Credit Card/Personal Loan Limit Increase Requests as per authority
- Perform task as per Policy and Procedure within SLA
- Meet productivity target and achieve good booking quality
- Minimum 5 year as approver for credit card analyst in Banking/Fintech industries
- Have experience/knowledge in several banking system
- Proficiency with English (written and oral) is a must
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Have strong analytical thinking
- Identifying a topic, problem or issue
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.