United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.
About The Department
Group Technology and Operations (GTO) provides software and system development, information technology support services and banking operations.
We have centralized and standardized the technology components into Singapore, creating a global footprint which can be utilized for supporting our regional subsidiaries and the branches around the world. We operate and support 19 countries with this architecture to provide a secure and flexible banking infrastructure.
Our Operations divisions provide transactional customer services for our businesses while also focusing on cost efficiency through process improvements, automation and straight through processing.
- To supervise, lead and manage the technical delivery on the project.
- To work out with project team on project budget, project costing and project timeline relate to technical delivery.
- To work with PM on the project approval process.
- To monitor and track the progress of the project on the timeline relate to the technical delivery portion.
- To provide technical document relate the project delivery.
- To conduct DR exercise for Applications.
- To review and update (if neccessary) on Business Continuity Management Process for Applications.
- To conduct review and follow-up (if neccessary) for the Application
- Grade : AVP-VP1
- Bachelor Degree with IT Professional certification i.e PMP is Prefferable
- Minimum 3-5 years experiences as Project Manager in Core Banking
- Know SDLC documentation
- Know Technical Skill : AS/400, Database ( SQL Server, Oracle) is prefferable
- Proficient English ( written and oral)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively
- Proven ability in working across multi-disciplinary and multicultural diverse work experiences