United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
• Carry out AML/KYC Periodic review of all PFS customer accounts in accordance with the APU-PPT Policy and Guidelines
• Ensuring that the due diligence process and approval of customers with high risk profiles have been carried out in accordance with the APU-PPT Policies and Guidelines and approved by the head of business function or his delegation during periodic reviews
• Coordinating further investigations with the relevant sales team on reports of suspected money laundering activities or cases reported by the internal bank
• Carrying out the name screening process and follow-up including coordinating with the sales team to obtain further data following the SOP
• Periodically conduct KYC reviews for customers with high and moderate risk due
• Implement customer risk ranking updates during periodic reviews
• Prepare reports needed in the implementation of periodic reviews”
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.