You need two things to have a successful website: a domain name and a hosting account. If your domain isn’t registered here, make sure its name servers are pointed to nustarter.
What is Shared Hosting?
Shared Server Hosting is the most common and affordable form of website hosting. Multiple users will share the resources of a secured server or group of secured servers in order to put their websites online for others to view. nustarter offers several affordable shared hosting services so you can find the perfect shared hosting package for your website needs.
What are Shared Hosting Benefits?
Affordability is the #1 benefit of Shared web Hosting. However most Shared Hosting platforms are also managed, which means that users do not have to worry about things like server management and platform patches.
Why Do I Need a Domain Name?
Your domain name is how visitors easily find you online. It is often the first step in getting your website started because it is like establishing your website’s street address on the internet. If you did not have a domain name, you would have to give out your IP address to everyone who wanted to visit your website, which would get confusing and be easily forgotten.
How to Change Your Name Servers
Creating custom name servers can be easily done in the Domain Manager. Before you begin, there are some things to consider:
Accessing Name Server Settings
Once you have logged into your account:
1. Click the Domains tab from the side navigation menu to the left.
2. Next to the domain name you wish to update, click the ▼ icon next to Manage, then choose DNS from the drop-down menu that appears
3. Select the DNS tab.
4. In the Name Servers section, click the Edit button.
5. For Setup Type, select the Custom Nameservers toggle, and enter the nameservers for your account
6. Click the Save button to save changes when finished.
Powered by BetterDocs